We are happy to welcome Andrew Grey to talk about his new book,
Over and Back (Bronco’s Boys #5)
Check out this fantastic new release…read an Excerpt and grab your copy today.
You don’t want to miss this book!
More details below…😀
Sequel to Round and Round
Opposites attract on an overseas holiday, but trouble has hitched a ride.
While Bronco’s nightclub is closed for renovations, the owners invite the staff on a trip to Italy. Bartender Hank needs a roommate, and he’s had his eye on waiter Grant for a while, even if he’s had to keep his distance. But sharing such close proximity means sparks are sure to fly…
Grant has a problem saying no, and it’s led him into some less-than-healthy relationships. While he’s determined not to repeat his mistakes, it’s clear Hank is different.
They’re both willing to take it slow and explore the feelings building between them, but even in a foreign country, their pasts are catching up, and that could hurt more than just their budding romance.
~Guest Post~Andrew Grey~
This story was inspired by the trip to Italy that Dominic and I took last year. So here are the top 5 things Dominic and I saw on our trip.
1) The Pantheon in Rome – An incredible building and done that has been standing for nearly 2000 years.
2) The Sistine Chapel – I craned my neck for as long as they would let me stay to marvel up at Michelangelo’s ceiling and altar piece.
3) The Duomo in Florence – Dominic and I climbed to the top of the Dome for a breathtaking view. I’m so proud of Dominic for doing it with me and overcoming part of his fear of heights.
4) The Uffici in Florence – Renaissance marvels of all kinds. An amazing experience where you get to get up close with DaVinci.
5) David – The best butt in marble. And yes, we did walk around back to take a look.