Combust, an all new sexy and emotional standalone by K. Bromberg is Available NOW!
Check out this fantastic new release, read Wendy’s Review
and grab your copy today.
You don’t want to miss this book! 😀
From New York Times Bestselling author, K. Bromberg, comes the second standalone book in the Everyday Heroes series. Just how hot will firefighter Grady Malone turn up the heat?
Songwriter Dylan McCoy has been burned.
By her boyfriend, she found in her bed . . . with someone else.
By the contract, she signed that obligates her to work with him until the songs for his new album are complete.
By her agent when she asked Dylan to keep their breakup on the down-low.
When she finds herself in Sunnyville, she refuses to let her new roommate burn her too. Still . . . a rebound has never looked so good.
That’s her first thought when she sees firefighter Grady Malone.
Sexy. Charismatic. Unapologetic. He’s a man who carries his own scars—the ones on his back, the survivor’s guilt on his soul, and the fear in his heart.
When an unexpected visitor puts their roommate status to the test, will their undeniable attraction burn out, or will they both take a chance and play with fire?
- ➡ Amazon US – http://amzn.to/2DUI1Hc
- ➡ Amazon UK – http://amzn.to/2FlPDQk
- ➡ Amazon CA – http://amzn.to/2BzsBTE
- ➡ iBooks – https://apple.co/2CBOtm5
- ➡Barnes and Noble – http://bit.ly/2CPGb7K
- ➡ Kobo – http://bit.ly/2CzIyhT
- ➡ Signed Paperback – http://bit.ly/2naMqvt
- ➡ Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2kQ9z8P
~About the Author~
New York Times Bestselling author K. Bromberg writes contemporary novels that contain a mixture of sweet, emotional, a whole lot of sexy, and a little bit of real. She likes to write strong heroines, and damaged heroes who we love to hate and hate to love.A mom of three, she plots her novels in between school runs and soccer practices, more often than not with her laptop in tow. Since publishing her first book in 2013, Kristy has sold over one million copies of her books across sixteen different countries and has landed on the New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestsellers lists over twenty-five times. Her Driven trilogy (Driven, Fueled, and Crashed) is currently being adapted for film by Passionflix with the first movie slated to release in the summer of 2018. She is currently working on her Everyday Heroes trilogy. This series consists of three complete standalone novels—Cuffed, Combust, and Cockpit (late spring 2018)—and is about three brothers who are emergency responders, the jobs that call to them, and the women who challenge them. She loves to hear from her readers so make sure you check her out on social media or sign up for her newsletter to stay up to date on all her latest releases and sales: http://bit.ly/254MWtI
- ➜Website: http://www.kbromberg.com
- ➜Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorKBromberg
- ➜Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBrombergDriven
- ➜Instagram: https://instagram.com/kbromberg13/
- ➜Amazon Author page: http://amzn.to/204Qnfz
- ➜GoodReads: http://bit.ly/1koZIkL
- ➜Join her Reader Group: http://bit.ly/1PMUoG3
- ➜Sign up for her Newsletter: http://bit.ly/254MWtI